Wednesday 17 January 2018

Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good bible quotes:

Source:(Google.com.pk)

WORLD’S 10 MOST ENCOURAGING BIBLE VERSES IN QUOTE IMAGES

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
The Bible is full of encouraging scriptures that are such a blessing to read and memorize. Here are ten of my favorite scripture quotes for encouragement. Feel free to share these with others as these encouraging Bible verses will brighten anyone’s day. The Scriptures used are filled with hope, comfort and inspiration. These famous Bible quotes are from the Old and New Testament.
encouraging bible verses


10
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9Tweet this quote
Joshua 1:9 Bible Verse - God is with You

9
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19Tweet this quote


8
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:6Tweet this quote


7
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4Tweet this quote



6
But they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength They shall mount up with wings as eagles; they will run and not be weary,and they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31Tweet this quote


5
But Jesus looked at them and said, With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

Mark 10:27Tweet this quote


4
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29:11Tweet this quote


3
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Proverbs 18:10Tweet this quote



2
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13Tweet this quote


1
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28Tweet this quote


What are some of your favorite Bible verses? Do you have some other then these ten that give you encouragement, hope and strength?

CHRISTIAN QUOTES VIDEO OF THE MONTH
Blake Shelton woke up from a dream and felt prompted by God to write this song. You won’t want to miss this beautiful worship song.



AMAZING BIBLE STORIES & CHARACTERS TO STUDY FOR ENCOURAGEMENT
Daniel in the Lion’s Den – Daniel Chapter 6

Be encouraged by the story of Daniel’s obedience and God rescuing him out of a bad situation. This story will encourage you as you face your own “Lion’s Den”

Barnabas the Encourager – Acts Chapter 9

Take encouragement from the account of Barnabas and giving Paul the benefit of the doubt.  This story should encourage you to give others the benefit of the doubt, and perhaps, be a Barnabas to others.

Elijah and Jezebel  –  1st Kings Chapter 19

You’ll be encouraged by God coming to Elijah’s aid when he was running for his life in fear.   Read how God cared for Elijah in his fear and exhaustion and how God cares for you too.

Paul and Contentment  –  Philippians Chapter 3

Read how Paul was able to remain content in his sufferings and imprisonment.  It should encourage us to discover Paul secret to contentment in life.

Peter’s Rejoicing  –  Acts Chapter 5

How encouraging it is to read the apostle’s reactions to being beaten for preaching the gospel.  This story should encourage you, even if you have to suffer for Jesus’ sake.

Encouragement Infographic
FAVORITE ENCOURAGEMENT PASSAGES FROM READERS OF THIS ARTICLE THAT DIDN’T MAKE OUR TOP 10
We asked some readers of this article to give us some of their most encouraging scriptures that we did not include in our top ten list. Here were five of the top responses!

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Psalm 16:8  I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

A summary of the most encouraging scriptures in an easy to view format.

ENCOURAGING BIBLE VERSES
In this list you will find the most encouraging Bible verses and quotes.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength They shall mount up with wings as eagles; they will run and not be weary,and they shall walk and not faint.

Mark 10:27 But Jesus looked at them and said, With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Encouraging Bible Verses
Compiled and Edited by BibleStudyTools Staff on 2/4/2015
 /  Verses by Topic /  Encouraging Bible Verses
 Share  Tweet  Save 
Encouraging Bible Verses
Encouraging Bible Verses and Quotes - The below Scriptures will offer encouragement in your daily life and provide inspiration and strength as you cope with life's challenges. God's plan for your life is that you have joy and life life to the full.

If you are feeling overwhelmed, run down, and without hope, the Bible can lift your spirits and give you a fresh start! This collection of verses from the Holy Bible are filled with encouragement and will have you experience God's healing power for our soul. Meditate on these verses through the day and share them with your friends so you can make an impact on someone else's day!

1 Thessalonians 5:11
 Chapter Parallel Compare
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Isaiah 40:31
 Chapter Parallel Compare
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 43:2
 Chapter Parallel Compare
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
Joshua 1:9
 Chapter Parallel Compare
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Proverbs 18:10
 Chapter Parallel Compare
10 The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Psalm 31:24
 Chapter Parallel Compare
24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
Proverbs 3:5-6
 Chapter Parallel Compare
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
 Chapter Parallel Compare
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
Isaiah 41:10
 Chapter Parallel Compare
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
John 14:27
 Chapter Parallel Compare
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 16:33
 Chapter Parallel Compare
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Psalm 46:1-3
 Chapter Parallel Compare
1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
2 Timothy 1:7
 Chapter Parallel Compare
7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
Psalm 16:8
 Chapter Parallel Compare
8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 55:22
 Chapter Parallel Compare
22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
1 Peter 5:7
 Chapter Parallel Compare
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Isaiah 26:3
 Chapter Parallel Compare
3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Psalm 118:14-16
 Chapter Parallel Compare
14 The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. 15 Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The LORD’s right hand has done mighty things! 16 The LORD’s right hand is lifted high; the LORD’s right hand has done mighty things!”
Psalm 119:114-115
 Chapter Parallel Compare
114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. 115 Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!
Psalm 119:25
 Chapter Parallel Compare
25 I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life according to your word.
Psalm 119:50
 Chapter Parallel Compare
50 My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
Psalm 119:71
 Chapter Parallel Compare
71 It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.
Psalm

Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook
Good bible quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment