Wednesday 10 January 2018

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes:

Source: (Google.com.pk)

Party Sayings and Quotes

Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old party quotes, party sayings, and party proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

Robin Williams
That’s what life is all about: Let’s have a party. Let’s have it tonight.

Lilly Pulitzer

Good parties create a temporary youthfulness.     

Mason Cooley
Life is a party. Dress for it.     
Audrey Hepburn

You gotta have life your way. If you ain't losing your mind, you ain't partying right.
Young Jeezy
I always think the opening moments of a party are the hardest, before everyone has had enough to drink.
Stephanie Clifford
What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.     
Phyllis Diller
Nothing spoils a good party like a genius.
Elsa Maxwell
“Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home and never, never be both"
David Brown
I go out partying to figure out exactly who I'm making music for. You can't just guess.
William
Never miss a party...good for the nerves--like celery.     
F. Scott Fitzgerald
You always want to go to a party where you get an invite.     
Simon Cowell
The greatest good we can do our country is to heal its party divisions and make them one people.
Thomas Jefferson
Parties are the nightly ritual of the sophisticated society.     
Dominick Dunne
The dying process begins the minute we are born, but it accelerates during dinner parties.
Carol Matthau
A little party never killed nobody.
Fergie
It's not about going to a party. It's life as a party.     
Diane Von Furstenberg
Live to work. Work to party. Party to live.     
Yevgen Reztsov
I don't go to parties to meet men. I go to parties to stand in a corner and watch people.
Candace Bushnell
I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
Nancie J. Carmody
Study hard, but party harder.
Nicole Polizzi
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.
Charles E. Weller
She's afraid that if she leaves, she'll become the life of the party
Groucho Marx
My advice for life: dance and sing your song while the party is still on.    
Rasheed Ogunlaru
One cannot have too large a party. A large party secures its own amusement.     
Jane Austen
Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight.
Drake
You should always leave the party 10 minutes before you actually do     
Gary Larson
A party without cake is just a meeting.
Julia Child
If you're not invited to the party, throw your own.
Diahann Carroll
I can party like a twenty-four-year-old but it takes me almost a week to recover.     
Quotes About Party
Quotes tagged as "party" (showing 1-30 of 187)
J.K. Rowling
“Nobody's ever asked me to a party before, as a friend. Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine too?” 
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
tags: humor, party 792 likes Like
“I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide. Then suddenly everyone had a class with her.” 
― Tom Leveen, Party
tags: class, girl, life, party, school, suicide 684 likes Like
Criss Jami
“Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell.” 
― Criss Jami, Killosophy
tags: funny, funny-but-true, hell, humor, introversion, introvert, introverts, parties, party, partying, people, saints, social, socializing 582 likes Like
Ron White
“I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” 
― Ron White
tags: lemons, life, party 331 likes Like
Frederick Buechner
“The grace of God means something like: Here is your life. You might never have been, but you are because the party wouldn't have been complete without you.” 
― Frederick Buechner
tags: god, grace, party 176 likes Like
Andy Warhol
“I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs.” 
― Andy Warhol
tags: artist, gossip, party, social-disease 167 likes Like
Nino Varsimashvili
“Life… For some it is battle for others its dance...For rich it is party for poor it is chance!” 
― Nino Varsimashvili
tags: battle, chance, dance, life, party, poor, rich 104 likes Like
Kelly Cutrone
“When you're the most happening person at the party, it's time to leave” 
― Kelly Cutrone, If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You
tags: life, party, people 98 likes Like
Anna Godbersen
“THE LUXE IS . . .
Pretty girls in pretty dresses, partying until dawn.
Irresistible boys with mischievous smiles and dangerous intentions.
White lies, dark secrets, and scandalous hookups.
This is Manhattan in 1899.” 
― Anna Godbersen
tags: boys, luxe, manhattan, party, pretty-girls, scandals, secrets, white-lies 94 likes Like
Rachel Hawkins
“Cal's face swam into view. I couldn't hear him over the ringing in my ears. I'm pretty sure he mouthed for me to lie still, which seemed easy enough.
He held my hand, and while the pain didn't go away, a woozy sense of calm spread over me. So I was pretty dispassionate as I rolled my head to the side and watched Cal pull a six-inch shared of demonglass out of my shoulder. As soon as it was out, the burning faded, but I knew I'd have yet another another scar. "That present sucked," I muttered.” 
― Rachel Hawkins, Demonglass
tags: cal, demonglass, party, sophie 69 likes Like
“The Tea Party

I had a little tea party
This afternoon at three.
'Twas very small-
Three guest in all-
Just I, myself and me.

Myself ate all the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea;
'Twas also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me. Jessica Nelson North” 
― Jessica Nelson North
tags: party, tea 68 likes Like
H.G. Bissinger
“I'm gonna party, see how intoxicated I can get and how many rules I can flaunt. That's my motto.” 
― H.G. Bissinger, Friday Night Lights: A Town, a Team, and a Dream
tags: drink, party 63 likes Like
Charles de Lint
“There was nothing wrong with being a homebody. There was nothing wrong with not wanting - not needing - the constant jostle and noise of a party or bar or... whatever.” 
― Charles de Lint, Jack of Kinrowan
tags: homebody, party 53 likes Like
Virginia Woolf
“One might fancy that day, the London day, was just beginning. Like a woman who had slipped off her print dress and white apron to array herself in blue and pearls, the day changed, put off stuff, took gauze, changed to evening, and with the same sigh of exhilaration that a woman breathes, tumbling petticoats on the floor, it too shed dust, heat, colour; the traffic thinned; motor cars, tinkling, darting, succeeded the lumber of vans; and here and there among the thick foliage of the squares an intense light hung. I resign, the evening seemed to say, as it paled and faded above the battlements and prominences, moulded, pointed, of hotel, flat, and block of shops, I fade, she was beginning. I disappear, but London would have none of it, and rushed her bayonets into the sky, pinioned her, constrained her to partnership in her revelry.” 
― Virginia Woolf, Mrs. Dalloway
tags: london, party, revelry, sunset 51 likes Like
Kristin Cashore
“I know this is war, but the rest of us are trying to pretend it's a party.” 
― Kristin Cashore, Fire
tags: funny, life, party, war 49 likes Like
Lemony Snicket
“It is easy to decide on what is wrong to wear to a party, such as deep-sea diving equipment or a pair of large pillows, but deciding what is right is much trickier.” 
― Lemony Snicket, The Slippery Slope
tags: choices, party, right-and-wrong 47 likes Like
Ron White
“When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Then find someone who's life is givin' them vodka and have a party!” 
― Ron White, I Had the Right to Remain Silent...But I Didn't Have the Ability
tags: funny, humor, inspirational, party 37 likes Like
L. Frank Baum
“Going so soon? I wouldn't hear of it. Why my little party's just beginning.
~ Wicked Witch of the West Wizard of Oz” 
― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
tags: going, oz, party, witch 32 likes Like
Nigel Slater
“Well let's face it, who on earth besides antique dealers and gay couples actually still give dinner parties?” 
― Nigel Slater
tags: dinner, food, gay, gay-stereotypes, homosexuality, party 29 likes Like
Martin Cruz Smith
“It was like a Russian party, Arkady thought. People got drunk, recklessly confessed their love, spilled their festering dislike, had hysterics, marched out, were dragged back in and revived with brandy. It wasn't a French salon.” 
― Martin Cruz Smith
tags: alcohol, brandy, drunkenness, party, russia 29 likes Like
William Shakespeare
“I drink to the general joy o’ the whole table." Macbeth” 
― William Shakespeare, Macbeth
tags: happiness, joy, life, party, shakespeare, toast 26 likes Like
Jennifer Lynn Barnes
“Too young to party, just odd enough to participate in federal investigations of serial murder. Story of my life.” 
― Jennifer Lynn Barnes, All In
tags: all-in, fbi, jennifer-lynn-barnes, las-vegas, lia, mgg, party, story-of-my-life, the-naturals, young 22 likes Like
Demi Lovato
“If you're spending your entire early 20s chasing the next party,what are you running away from?” 
― Demi Lovato
tags: chasing, party, running, young-adult 22 likes Like
Lynn Weingarten
“Finally! You're here!"
Uh....Do I know you?"
Well, no....But you're here, all the same...” 
― Lynn Weingarten, Wherever Nina Lies
tags: book, conversation, humor, lol, party 20 likes Like
Charlotte Eriksson
“I am not a finished poem, and I am not the song you’ve turned me into. I am a detached human being, making my way in a world that is constantly trying to push me aside, and you who send me letters and emails and beautiful gifts wouldn’t even recognise me if you saw me walking down the street where I live tomorrow
for I am not a poem. 
I am tired and worn out and the eyes you would see would not be painted or inspired
but empty and weary 
from drinking too much 
at all times
and I am not the life of your party who sings and has glorious words to speak
for I don’t speak much
at all
and my voice is raspy and unsteady from unhealthy living and not much sleep and I only use it when I sing and I always sing too much
or not at all
and never when people are around because they expect poems and symphonies and I am not
a poem
but an elegy
at my best
but unedited and uncut and not a lot of people want to work with me because there’s only so much you can do with an audio take, with the plug-ins and EQs and I was born distorted, disordered, and I’m pretty fine with that,
but others are not.” 
― Charlotte Eriksson, Another Vagabond Lost To Love: Berlin Stories on Leaving & Arriving
tags: artist, audio, beautiful, detached, disorder, disordered, distorted, drinking, elegy, empty, eq, eyes, fine, glorious, growing-up, human, inspired, learning, letters, life, living, painted, party, people, poem, poetry, prose, push-aside, recognize, send, singing, song, speak, street, tired, tomorrow, unhealthy, unsteady, voice, weary, words, world, worn-out 17 likes Like
Alain Badiou
“I would say, if you like, that the party is like an out-moded mathematics...that is to say, the mathematics of Euclid. We need to invent a non-Euclidian mathematics with respect to political discipline.” 
― Alain Badiou, The Concept of Model: An Introduction to the Materialist Epistemology of Mathematics
tags: badiou, communism, euclid, geometry, mao, maoism, mathematics, party 14 likes Like
Nicki Elson
“Me? I go wherever the wind blows…and wherever the whiskey shots are half price.” 
― Nicki Elson, Three Daves
tags: humor, party 14 likes Like
George Orwell
“The two aims of the Party are to conquer the whole surface of the earth and to extinguish once and for all the possiblity of independent thought. There are therefore two great problems which the Party is concerned to solve. One is how to discover against his will what another human being is thinking and the other is how to kill several hundred million people in a few seconds without giving warning beforehand.” 
― George Orwell, 1984
tags: 1984, big-brother, party 10 likes Like
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
“I feel like today should be a perfect Meatball day... Let's just get wastey-pants!” 
― Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
tags: alcohol, drinking, jersey, party 8 likes Like
“School should be the best party in town” 
― Peter Kline
tags: party, school 6 likes

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

Good party quotes: Good Quotes Tumble About Life for Girls on Friendship About Love For Instagram for Facebook

















No comments:

Post a Comment